PROF. ALICIA B. CELESTINO
Professor Alicia Bachini Celestino is Assistant Professor at the National College of Public Administration and Governance (NCPAG) of the University of the Philippines Diliman. She teaches courses in introductory public administration, Philippine administrative thought and institutions, public policy and program administration, public personnel administration, local and regional governance, and local and regional finance among others. Her specializations include executive-legislative agenda formulation, land use planning, local and regional governance, local fiscal administration, organization studies, Philippine administrative system, and urban and regional planning.
Prior to joining the faculty ranks, she was University Researcher IV at the Center for Local and Regional Governance (CLRG). She is the author of Decentralisation in the Philippines: Past Attempts, Present Efforts and Future Prospects and the Handbook of Local Fiscal Administration in the Philippines. She has also conducted research on local education finance and governance.
See Prof. Celestino's profile at the NCPAG Website.
See former directors.
- Executive Education >
- Local Legislative Program >
- Customized Training >
Professional Development Program
- HR Inspire
Courses for the Youth
Research by Topic
- Agriculture Research
- Capacity Development Research
- Comparative Local Government Research
- Decentralization Research
- Health Research
- Local Finance and Management Research
- Local Leadership Research
- Participatory Governance Research
- Program Administration Research
- Urban Governance Research
- Transparency and Accountability Research >
- Research by Topic >
- iProcure Home >
- Youth in Local Governance Program
- Who We Are
- Latest CLRG News
- Citizen's Charter