CLRG is located at Room 210, 2nd Floor, NCPAG Building, De Guzman Street, University of the Philippines (UP Campus), Diliman, Quezon City.
Visitors can take the De Guzman St. entrance or the NCPAG Dome entrance. You will be asked by NCPAG security to leave an ID at the reception.
It would be best to call ahead and make an appointment.
Office hours: 8.00 AM to 6.00 PM
Parking is available near the NCPAG Dome.
If you are taking public transport, take any bus or jeepney bound for Fairview and take the stop at the Commission on Human Rights on Commonwealth Avenue.
If you are driving or taking a taxi, enter the UP Campus main gate at University Avenue, turn left on E. Jacinto Street then take a left at R.P. De Guzman Street.
You can call or send us a fax through the following numbers:
+63 2 8928 3914
+63 2 8925 7422
+63 2 8981 8500 local 4223 (UP Trunkline)
- Executive Education >
- Local Legislative Program >
- Customized Training >
Professional Development Program
- HR Inspire
Courses for the Youth
Research by Topic
- Agriculture Research
- Capacity Development Research
- Comparative Local Government Research
- Decentralization Research
- Health Research
- Local Finance and Management Research
- Local Leadership Research
- Participatory Governance Research
- Program Administration Research
- Urban Governance Research
- Transparency and Accountability Research >
- Research by Topic >
- iProcure Home >
- Youth in Local Governance Program
- Who We Are
- Latest CLRG News
- Citizen's Charter