Jannette L. Pinzon
Department of Speech Communication and Theatre Arts, University of the Philippines, Diliman, Quezon City
Jannette L. Pinzon is an Assistant Professor at the Department of Speech Communication and Theater Arts, College of Arts and Letters. She has taught at UP since 1986. She regularly lectures, advises undergraduate research, conducts speech training seminars and effective communication skills workshops both in government and non-government agencies.
She was an Appointed Member of the UC Committee on Faculty Development, Conduct and Welfare (UC CFDCW) from January 2010 to January 2013 and a Recipient of the Diamond Jubilee Professorial Chair Award (June 2007), The General Education Professorial Chair Award (2001), and the UP Foundation Inc., Chair Awards (2009).
She also served as a Resource Person for training courses and seminars such as Sustainable Barangay Development Course and Local Administration and Development Program of the Center for Local and Regional Governance (CLRG).
Prof. Pinzon completed her MA in Speech Communication at the University of the Philippines.
- Executive Education >
- Local Legislative Program >
- Customized Training >
Professional Development Program
- HR Inspire
Courses for the Youth
Research by Topic
- Agriculture Research
- Capacity Development Research
- Comparative Local Government Research
- Decentralization Research
- Health Research
- Local Finance and Management Research
- Local Leadership Research
- Participatory Governance Research >
- Program Administration Research
- Urban Governance Research
- Transparency and Accountability Research >
- Research by Topic >
- iProcure Home >
- Youth in Local Governance Program
- Who We Are